Saturday, January 5, 2013

Casper the friendly Bunny

20121225-163221.jpg

    I am super excited to be picking up my French Angora Bunny from Sarah at frulingskabine micro farm in Sonora, California! www.fmicrofarm.com Super nice lady with a ton of knowledge and great tips on her website and blog. We have found that we have a lot in common and same interests. Casper is all white with red eyes which I am learning this is what they call a REW (red eyed white) I will be spinning his wool into yarn for sale on my etsy.com store front Spun4U! I will also have tons of super soft 100% angora items to choose from. check out my little shop! I try to create and add  something  daily, so you will always find something new, exciting and different each day!http://www.etsy.com/shop/Spun4U
My shop just opened on 1/2/2013 so I am spending crazy amounts of time day and night trying to get all my ducks in a row and still find time to design and create! I will soon have art spun yarns and many different handspun yarns to choose from! Each skein is hand spun by me on my top whorl drop spindle or my mother marion Little Meggie kick spindle (as soon as it arrives, was my christmas gift from a great husband.

2 comments: