Saturday, December 29, 2012

My first blog ever!!!


Well today I decided to figure out how to make a blog! so here I am! This blog is about my newest adventure Spun4u which is the name of my etsy.com store. Etsy is a website storefront where all items sold are hand made or vintage items! All my items are hand spun and crocheted or woven by me. I try to use all materials from my farm to create my pieces. I will be creating cashmere items soon with the cashmere fiber from my 3 goats Dorthea, Ansel and Annie, I adopted this mama and her 2 babies from a rescue that had saved them from some horrible conditions after the place they were at had a devastating fire. This spring I will be adding Angora Rabbits to the farm so I will also be creating some great angora items. everything I make and sell has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment